Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Here’s how it works: Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic for each Tuesday. If you check this link, you’ll find she’s assigned topics for several future weeks so you can plan ahead. She adds, “create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list . . . Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you!”
Each week Jana posts a Linky on her blog where you can (if you want) share a link to your post and check out other bloggers’ posts.
Today’s topic is Books From My Past Seasonal TBR Posts I STILL Haven’t Read. I haven’t been participating in Top Ten Tuesday to have a bunch of past seasonal reading posts, so I’m just going to tell you some of the books that have been on my TBR shelves for a long time and are still there, unread.
- The Heart’s Invisible Furies by John Boyne
- A Ladder to the Sky by John Boyne
- Lost and Wanted by Nell Freudenberger
- Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward
- Normal People by Sally Rooney
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- IQ by Joe Ide
- Curious Hours by Casey Cep
- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
- The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
© 2022 by Mary Daniels Brown