Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Here’s how it works: Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic for each Tuesday. If you check this link, you’ll find she’s assigned topics for several future weeks so you can plan ahead. She adds, “create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list . . . Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you!”
Each week Jana posts a Linky on her blog where you can (if you want) share a link to your post and check out other bloggers’ posts.
I’ve decided to go with color adjectives this time around. Here are 10, 6 that I’ve already read and 4 on my TBR shelf.
6 That I’ve Already Read
1. Blue Diary by Alice Hoffman (fiction)
2. Blue Nights by Joan Didion (nonfiction)
3. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (fiction)
- (Bonus points: the gables may be green, but the character is a redhead.)
4. The Black Echo by Michael Connelly (fiction)
5. The Red Leather Diary by Lily Koppel (nonfiction)
6. Tolstoy and the Purple Chair: My Year of Magical Reading by Nina Sankovitch (fiction)
4 on My TBR Shelf
7. Red Leaves by Thomas H. Cook (fiction)
8. Wolf in White Van by John Darnielle (fiction)
9. Women in White Coats by Olivia Campbell (nonfiction)
10. Djinn Patrol on the Purple Line by Deepa Anappara (fiction)
I look forward to seeing what’s on your list this week.
© 2022 by Mary Daniels Brown